Protecting Your Privacy
GRAGA Software Solutions is committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. GRAGA Software Solutions is bound by the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988, which sets out a number of principles concerning the protection of your personal information.
Set out below is information that GRAGA Software Solutions is required to communicate to its customers. GRAGA Software Solutions recommends that you keep this information for future reference.
Your personal information
Personal information held by GRAGA Software Solutions may include your name, current and previous addresses, telephone/mobile phone number, email address, bank account or credit card details, GRAGA Software Solutions also holds details of your GRAGA Software Solutions services (including their status).
If you choose not to provide certain personal information, GRAGA Software Solutions may not be able to provide you with the services you require, or the level of service on which GRAGA Software Solutions prides itself.
Occasionally, you may need to provide personal information about other individuals to GRAGA Software Solutions (e.g. about your authorized representatives). If so, GRAGA Software Solutions relies on you to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to GRAGA Software Solutions and to advise them that GRAGA Software Solutions can be contacted for further information (see ‘How to contact us’ below).
How we collect personal information
GRAGA Software Solutions collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information by phone or in application forms, or when you submit your personal details through GRAGA Software Solutions websites (e.g. during www.assetmanagerpro.com.au) registration or trial services);
- from third parties such as GRAGA Software Solutions related companies, credit reporting agencies or your representatives;
- from publicly available sources of information;
- in response to a survey, contest or sweepstakes;
- from the organisations identified below under ‘When GRAGA Software Solutions discloses your personal information’;
- from GRAGA Software Solutions’s own records of how you use your GRAGA Software Solutions services; or when legally required to do so.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your identity;
- assist you to subscribe to GRAGA Software Solution’s current services;
- offer you and provide additional GRAGA Software Solutions or related services;
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- research and develop GRAGA Software Solution’s services;
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for GRAGA Software Solutions to provide you with a better service; and maintain and develop GRAGA Software Solution’s business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Also, your personal information is collected so that GRAGA Software Solutions can promote and market its services to you (including by way of direct mail, telemarketing, SMS and MMS messages). GRAGA Software Solutions does this to keep you informed of its products, services and special offers. If you do not wish GRAGA Software Solutions to promote and market its products, services and special offers to you, please call +61 3 9016 9454.
In relation to marketing and promotional material sent via email, GRAGA Software Solutions will send such material to you unless you indicate you wish to opt-out by selecting this option in the email.
When we disclose your personal information
In order to deliver the services you require, GRAGA Software Solutions may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of GRAGA Software Solutions. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to providing its services to you. These organisations may carry out:
- customer inquiries;
- mailing operations;
- billing and debt-recovery functions;
- information technology services;
- installation, maintenance and repair services;
- marketing and telemarketing services;
- market research; and,
- web site usage analysis.
GRAGA Software Solutions takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
In addition, GRAGA Software Solutions may disclose your personal information to:
- your authorized representatives or your legal advisers (e.g. when requested by you to do so);
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- credit providers (for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing);
- GRAGA Software Solution’s related companies;
- GRAGA Software Solution’s professional advisers, including its accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- other information technology service providers (for example, if you obtain services from other providers, GRAGA Software Solutions may need to disclose your personal information for billing purposes); and
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorized by law.
GRAGA Software Solutions web sites
GRAGA Software Solutions provides products and services via its various web sites. When you visit GRAGA Software Solution’s sites, its web servers record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information assists GRAGA Software Solutions to improve the structure of its web sites and monitor their performance.
GRAGA Software Solutions may use ‘cookies’ on various web sites. Cookies are an industry standard and most major web sites use them. A cookie is a small text file that our web sites may place on your computer. Usually, cookies are used as a means for GRAGA Software Solution’s web sites to remember your preferences. As such, cookies are designed to improve your experience of GRAGA Software Solution’s web sites.
In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. GRAGA Software Solutions extends the same privacy protection to your personal information whether gathered via cookies or from other sources. You can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of our web sites or take advantage of the improved web site experience that cookies offer.
GRAGA Software Solutions also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IP addresses are assigned to computers on the internet to uniquely identify them within the global network. GRAGA Software Solutions collects and manages IP addresses as part of the service of providing internet session management and for security purposes.
Help us to ensure we hold accurate information
GRAGA Software Solutions takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses and discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That’s why GRAGA Software Solutions recommends that you:
- let GRAGA Software Solutions know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- keep GRAGA Software Solutions up-to-date with changes to your personal information such as your name or address.
If you are a subscriber to one of GRAGA Software Solution’s online products or services, you may change your personal details by contacting GRAGA Software Solutions on +61 3 9016 9454.
You can access your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, you will need to put your request in writing for security reasons, and either:
- send it by mail to GRAGA Software Solutions, Suite 910, 9 Yarra St, South Yarra, VIC 3141, Australia or
- by facsimile to +61 3 9016 9454 or
- by email to email@example.com
GRAGA Software Solutions. reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for and providing access to your information.
How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact GRAGA Software Solutions on +61 3 9016 9454. between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Please note that this number is not for general service enquiries. Alternatively, you can write to our General Manager, GRAGA Software Solutions, 6 Harvey Crescent Kardinya, WA 6163, Australia or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may obtain further information on privacy matters by visiting GRAGA Software Solutions AssetManager Pro web site at www.assetmanagerpro.com.au
GRAGA Software Solutions Privacy Statement September 2014.
GRAGA Software Solutions, ABN ABN 80 009 379 104